5 Minutes on Wonder…
- Michael decided to read Revelation because Revelation 1:3 says, “Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.” OK – INTERESTING, BUT COOL
- A few weeks later the boys were outside talking about some of the things in Revelation, and the true meaning of holidays like Easter & Christmas. One boy came to Michael & said, “I want to know that I’m a Christian.” Michael told him about how Jesus died on the cross to pay the penalty for our sin & make us right with God. Michael led him to Christ!! WOW! AMAZING & EXCITING!
- The next day (yes- the very. next. day!) at the park another boy came to Michael & said he wanted to be a Christian. Michael went over the plan of salvation with him and led him to Christ, too, right there at the park!!! UNBELIEVABLE, UNSPEAKABLE JOY!!!
Seeing the WONDER in Michael’s eyes as he connected the dots
– to the Take The Land series he heard in Middle School,
– and the blessing that came his way because he read Revelation…
P R I C E L E S S!!!!!