It’s my 1 Year Anniversary!!
I’ve been an official blogger for 1 year.
And here’s my Anniversary CHALLENGE!
In 5 weeks I will be running the Disney Princess half marathon.
Even though I SWORE OFF of half-marathons last year! Seriously!!
To see WHY I’m running click here.
The CHALLENGE is to raise $250 for Hope House in 4 weeks.
Did you catch the stats?
–Florida is No. 3 in the nation for reported cases of Human Trafficking!!
–27 million people are enslaved worldwide
–80% of the victims are women and children
–Every 30 seconds, another person becomes a victim of slavery
–99% are not rescued out……yet.
- Could YOU contribute $5.00?
- Will YOU pray about whether God wants you to do more?
- Will YOU pray FOR ME as I train and then run on February 24?
- Will YOU pray for the staff at Hope House as they minister God’s healing and restoration to these precious princesses?
Here’s the nitty gritty.
- You can give online! Just click here. Please make sure you click the “in honor of” button and put my name there. Thanks!
- If you want to give by check, make them out to Hope House
- Checks need to be to me by February 19. Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll send you my address.
Are YOU ALL IN?
Thanks in advance for helping me meet my Anniversary Challenge for Hope! 🙂
I’m already started toward my goal, thanks to Jean –
part of my online sisterhood & my 1st contributor! Thanks, my WISE friend :-).
Can’t wait to report what God does!!